skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About
Posts RSS
Contact
Log In
Bekah: On My Mind
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Saturday Night...
Aaaaaand I'm studying.
Does anyone think I look strangely like the girl on the cover of this book?
Anyone find irony in the fact that I'm attempting to learn about human learning?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Labels
Day in the life of a Grad Student
(7)
falling asleep in class
(2)
Family and Friends
(3)
Free Time
(7)
Learning from Celebs
(1)
Mishaps
(1)
Moral Objections
(1)
Super Hot Boyfriend
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2010
(16)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(3)
Last Week of School
Saturday Night...
Dramatic Chipmunk
►
June
(11)
About Me
Bekah Twiss
You can't wait for inspiration. You must go after it with a club.
View my complete profile
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment